Ellen Michel School Of Painting
206 Cape Street, Heidelberg, Melbourne, Vic 3084
You Can Join in any class with an available space. If your preferred class time is not available, you can add your name to our class waiting list by clicking here now.
- Every Tuesday Level 1, 2 and 3 combined 10am-12 noon (1 space available)
- Every Tuesday Level 1, 2 and 3 combined 1pm-3pm (4 spaces available)
- Every Tuesday Level 1, 2 and 3 combined 7.30-930pm (1 space available)
- Every Wednesday Level 1, 2 and 3 combined 7.30pm-9.30pm (1 space available)
- Every Saturday Level 1, 2 and 3 combined 10-12 noon. (3 spaces available)
Please note it is possible to reschedule up to 3 classes, as long as notice is provided.
All classes are hands on and are kept small to ensure individual tuition. Courses are run in 3 levels of 10 weeks. The levels are a guide to a students progress but is often accelerated according to the students input. Demonstrations are conducted during each 10 week level to empower students with in depth and valuable knowledge. Students always start at the beginning level 1 (10 classes). So in each class there are beginners and advanced. This allows you to see and learn faster working with other more advanced students.