Ellen Michel School Of Painting
206 Cape Street, Heidelberg, Melbourne, Vic 3084
Class enrolments are open for 2020.
CLASSES START FIRST WEEK FEBRUARY, 2020
Limited spaces available. If the class you prefer has no vacancies please add your name to our class waiting list by clicking here now.
- Every Tuesday Levels 1,2 and 3 combined 10am-12 noon (1 space available)
- Every Tuesday Levels 1,2 and 3 combined 1pm-3pm (2 spaces available)
- Every Tuesday Levels 1,2 and 3 combined 7.30-930pm (1 space available)
- Every Wednesday Levels 1, 2 and 3 combined 7.30pm-9.30pm (1 space available)
- Every Saturday Levels 1,2 and 3 combined 10-12 noon. (0 spaces available)
- Every Saturday Levels 1, 2 and 3 combined 1pm-3pm. (3 spaces available)
Ellen Michel’s School of Painting is for complete beginners and experienced artists. Learn how to paint life as you see it and experience it, plus learn oil techniques that have been handed down from a time honored tradition. We are located at 206 Cape Street, Heidelberg, Melbourne, Vic 3084.
The Ellen Michel School of Painting is a vibrant art school that supports students to pursue their interest in art whether it be
While the school is most interested in giving students a passion for the craft of painting, there is a strong emphasis on and reference to Western Art History.
- Develop a richer appreciation and love of life through your artistic expression.
- Learn foundational techniques and principals of the Masters in Western Art History.
- Beginners can learn to paint without drawing skills.
- Advanced students achieve and develop more sophisticated techniques.
- Advanced students will improve skills and critical analysis.
Be inspired by:
- your teacher as a working artist
- your peers in a congenial environment
- develop your distinctive style of painting
- learn to paint from life: still life, floral, portraiture and landscape.
Call the Ellen Michel School of Painting On (03) 9440 7702 or 0418504811 for enrolment inquiries. To secure your class spot now, you can enroll online here. We are located at STUDIO 206 Cape Street, Heidelberg, Melbourne. Click here for map directions.
Day and Evening Classes
Class enrollments are open however there are limited spaces available. If the class you prefer has no vacancies please add your name to our class waiting list by clicking here now.
- Every Tuesday Level 1, 2 and 3 combined 10am-12 noon (1 space available)
- Every Tuesday Level 1, 2 and 3 combined 1pm-3pm 2 spaces available)
- Every Tuesday Level 1, 2 and 3 combined 7.30-930pm (1 space available)
- Every Wednesday Level 1, 2 and 3 combined 7.30pm-9.30pm (1 space available)
- Every Saturday Level 1, 2 and 3 combined 10-12 noon. (0 spaces available)
- Every Saturday Level 1, 2 and 3 combined 1pm-3pm. (3 spaces available)
All classes are are hands on and are kept small to ensure individual tuition. Courses are run in 3 blocks of 10 classes The blocks are a guide to a students progress but is often accelerated according to the students input. Demonstrations are conducted during each 10 week block to empower students with in depth and valuable knowledge.
Please note it is possible to reschedule up to 3 classes, as long as notice is provided.
- $200.00 for a Beginners Art Material Kit
- $800.00 per 10 Week Course Block
- $1500.00 for 2 x 10 Week Blocks
- $1,800 for the Complete 30 Week Course (SAVE $600.00 OFF)
“Learning art with Ellen has been a rewarding and magical experience. As a painter she is absolutely brilliant when working the paint. As a teacher she is learned and patient. She is energetic, lively and always optimistic. I recommend art with Ellen to anyone, even someone with no experience in oils. She will turn you into the new Monet, Manet or Van Gogh.”
“Not only are Ellen’s classes informative and productive, but they are also extremely enjoyable. In a short period of time my skills and techniques dramatically improved. Ellen’s infectious enthusiasm has given me the drive to continue painting.”
“Someone asked me when I was 7 years of age what I wanted to be and I remember saying I wanted to be an Artist when I grew up.
So 4 children and a grandchild later I decided that I would like to learn oil painting and chose Ellen Michel at Art Maker Studio Gallery as my teacher.
I was such a challenge for Ellen as I had not even held a brush and I remember as I entered the front door I was finding it hard to remember back from school what colors made what when joined together.
I found that Ellen teaches from the start with a progressive program in oil painting that truly gives anyone an opportunity to realise their potential as an Artist.
I don’t really know why I left my run so late in life as family and friends and even myself didn’t realise I could paint so well.
Thank you Ellen for giving me the techniques in oil painting, your classes have been so enjoyable and challenging”
Contact The Ellen Michel School Of Painting
Discover the confidence to appraise and practice painting through knowledge and awareness. All students are encouraged to find their own path, accelerate learning through practice, to pursue their own painting career in any direction you wish to take. Contact the Ellen Michel Art School 206 Cape Street, Heidelberg now by clicking here to fill in inquiry form. Alternately call Ellen Michel on (03) 9440 7702 or 0418504811.
Day and Evening Class vacancies Now available. Spaces are Limited!